Improve Phishing Awareness to Avoid Email Cryptoware & Ransomware
Teach phishing awareness to those who need it; remind and update those who don't.
- Learn what phishing emails look like and how to detect them.
- Be aware of phishing tactics & treat every email as a phishing email until determined otherwise.
- Always dispose of phishing (real or simulated) email.
EST is a phishing email simulator that provides behavior-based, on-the-job training & updates in a few seconds, 1 to 4 times a week, with immersive, repeated exposure for good retention.
- Sign up above and login with credentials emailed to you.
- Add your addresses to receive EST training and updates.
- Read your email as you always do.
- Sign up above. Then login with credentials emailed to you and add user addresses to receive the EST phishing awareness training and updates. We can help you with this if you like.
- An intro/Welcome email will be sent to each user within a couple of hours. Then, until it is disabled by you, simulated phishing emails will be sent to your users at random intervals at a rate based on their performance.
- Assuming you want to continue using EST, at some point during the first two months we will need a little more information so we can send you an invoice. We can help you with this.
Your first month is free.
Full Training Mode EST costs no more than $1.99 per month per user before annual pre-pay, quantity, and other discounts. Maintenance Mode is $1.19 / mon / user.
However, EST will likely reduce your costs. CSO Online reports that "The average employee wastes 4.16 hours a year on phishing scams."
EST on the other hand requires on average 62.1 minutes per year in Training Mode OR 41.4 minutes per year with EST in Training mode for 6 months and Mantenance mode the other 6. For a company with 50 users at an avg of $25/hr, EST will potentially save $3,906.25 in user time over a year while costing $1,194 or less. And those savings don't include avoiding the impact of a successful phishing attack on your bottom line (ie, cyber ransoms or other malware direct impacts) and your customer's loss of faith in your company and services. For a larger company or organization EST's savings are proportionally greater.
According to Verizon's Data Breach Investigations Reports, 95% of all espionage attacks and nearly 80% of all malware attacks involve phishing. Another recent report estimates a 22% chance you could have a breach within the next 24 months.
A quote from a recent news article describes the issue in a nutshell: "To be truly effective in preventing and combating security threats, organizations need to take steps to spread security awareness and knowledge through the entire organization, from the clerk in the mailroom to the CEO in the corner office."